Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::random distribution is not working within a custom class
From: Oliver Fochler (janitor048_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-08 14:24:09

2009/7/8 Ovanes Markarian <om_boost_at_[hidden]>

> Hi!
>
> In addition to Steven's remark: May be it relates to minimal example, but
> why do you need a member pointer here? And why don't you delete it?
>
> I think that would be a better approach:

Yes, the thing about not deleting the member pointer was indeed due to the
minimal example - I omitted some stuff and with it the destructor. But you
are right, it should work perfectly with a normal member. I think I'll
change that for reasons of clarity - don't really know why I made it a
pointer in the first place, probably just came into my mind.