Subject: Re: [Boost-users] detect if a type has a size_t member
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-29 10:31:23

The case I really need is 1... so I need to detect the compile-time static
constant,
and not a variable member... so is there a way to do it?

Rds,

----------------
I just realized the current Boost.Introspection in sandbox is different from
the version I downloaded weeks ago.
I had (has_member_data.hpp has_member_function.hpp traits.hpp).

Now I see there are different files (introspection.hpp detail.hpp detail/*)
from
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/introspection/boost/introspection/

Nevertheless, I still couldn't figure out how to detect the static const
size_t member.

Which version to use?

Rds,