Subject: [Boost-users] Praise for boost.units
From: Adrien Guillon (aj.guillon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-08 22:11:05

Just wanted to shower praise upon boost.units, which has finally
filled a need I've had for a very long time. I am currently working
with engineers to rebuild a simulation model, and boost.units has
forced everyone to be consistent with their units... it has also
forced the engineers to spend a few minutes arguing amongst themselves
about the units of this variable or the other every once in a while...
"is that a newton per meter squared?! No.. newton times meter... no
it's... newton something else"... exactly what it should do!

Good library!

AJ