Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [msm] Acceptance into boost?
From: christophe henry (henry_christophe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-01 15:28:03

>I really admire the Boost.MSM library currently in the vault. I like it a lot better than the original FSM. Are there any plans to integrate the msm library into >an official Boost release?>
>---------
>Robert Dailey

Thanks for the feedback! I'm happy that you like it!

Msm is right now in the review queue but I need a review manager and I have been very busy with msm 2.0 and therefore had no time to look for one.

So I'd like to use the chance to ask if some experienced boost'ler would accept to be the review manager for msm and help me speed up the process a little.

If someone would also be interested in playing with msm 2 as beta tester please contact me too :)

Christophe