Subject: [Boost-users] Parallel BGL status in Boost
From: Mathieu Malaterre (mathieu.malaterre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 12:02:15

Hi there,

  I am getting lost with the status of PBGL in boost. Is it officially
in Boost now ? I am reading some documentation such as:

http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/charmWorkshop/slides/2009_PBGL_Lumsdaine.pptx

  And it appears there are multiple implementations (see slide #54),
namely 'the Parallel BGL' (is there only one?) and the (Parallel)
BGL-VTK. Documentation links to : http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/pbgl
but this page has not been updated in years, and recent commit AFAIK
did happen directly within boost, right ?

  Is there some threads I am missing, I have been following boost
users list but could not find any thread relevant.

  Basically all I am interested in is how do you provide an iterator
interface in a parallel environment where vertex/edge are not local to
the machine.

Thanks

--
Mathieu