Subject: Re: [Boost-users] graph cut compilation error
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 13:17:19

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009, David Doria wrote:

> I made a super simple example: A graph with 2 nodes and an edge between them. On trying to call kolmogorov_max_flow, I am getting:
> error: cannot convert 'boost::detail::error_property_not_found' to 'long int' in initialization

You are missing the edge weights and other property maps described in the
documentation for kolmogorov_max_flow; you can supply them either as
parameters to the kolmogorov_max_flow function or as particular property
maps in your graph. You can add properties as template parameters to the
adjacency_list class (see the documentation for how to do that), or use
external properties. Once you have properties, you can use
add_edge(source, target, prop, g) to add edges with properties.

-- Jeremiah Willcock