Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options] simple test case fails
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-14 02:39:43

Christian Henning wrote:

> Hi again. Sorry Steven for not replying to your last email. This time,

Christian,

please excuse me for a bit of nit-picking, but:

1. Please quote the email you reply to, leaving enough context to understand
new message.
2. Please configure your email client to use the reply-to functionality
properly.

As it stands, your email is displayed on the top-level of my NNTP reader,
not as part of any thread and there's no context whatsoever, so even if
I could suggest something, I am unable to understand anything.

> I have tried something different and it worked! I basically rebuild
> program_options with _SECURE_SCL and _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING enabled.
> Can you double check whether or not you have these two symbols
> enabled?
>
> My program options are a simple "--input=ddd".
>
> I have tried the test program ( see below ) on a different machine and
> it blows up too.

Stracktrace of the blow up is usually required for any diagnostics.

Thanks,
Volodya