Subject: Re: [Boost-users] building boost 1_33_1 now 1_37_0
From: Dan Smithers (dan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-15 09:29:12

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:44:40 +0400
From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]>
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost-users Digest, Vol 2115, Issue 4

Dan Smithers wrote:

> > Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > I have done some more things, and decided to try the same with boost
> > 1.37 - the next version that I have been using.

Boost.Build.

> > My problem now seems to be in the actual compilation: It tries to build
> > in workarounds for gcc 2.95 and complains with about wrongly named
> > header files.

If this results in compilation errors, you should see the compile
command after
the errors.

> > Possibly the problem is because I don't understand enough Jam to work
> > out what commands are actually being run.

Also, the "-d+2" option will print all commands that are run, not just those
that failed.

Thanks for that hint - I've edited the makefile to call bjam -d+2 so I
can see that it is the call to icpc that is failing. It looks as if the
intel includes are not being used and the default gcc 2.95 ones are put
in instead.

How do I change the includes in jam?