Subject: [Boost-users] Concerning kolmogorov_max_flow
From: townofpig Mei Ting (townofpig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-16 22:59:15

Hello, I am the newbie in Boost. I am actually not quite familiar with C++ but I have to
employ source code for implementing kolmogorov_max_flow.

When I am trying to find the input of the kolmogorov-eg.cpp,
I know there is a max_flow.dat as input. However, I want to know if it is possible for me to change the input values of weight of the arcs in the graph. Where can I change it?

I've spent a lot of time to find but I can't since I am really not so good at programming. Looking to forward to your replies~~
  Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!