Subject: Re: [Boost-users] wget
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-23 15:05:56

Am Tuesday 22 September 2009 02:56:39 schrieb Matthew Galati:
> Is there a way to get boost libraries with wget via some ftp server? I am
> on linux and want to write a script to grab the source directly.

boost is hosted on sourceforge and I've seen the script that sets up the boost
documentation system do exactly that, wget from sourceforge. (it uses another
tool to do the download, but I changed it to wget because of a proxy and it
worked).

the script is somewhere in tool/doc, or doc/tool or whatever, you should find
the exact location in the chapter about boostbook in the boost documentation.