Subject: [Boost-users] Any complier can support lambda expression? Can any one with kindness help me?
From: fmingu (fmingu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-29 20:36:33

I am using lambda expression under Dev-C++ for scientific computing.
And the program run well. But the time consumed by the program is too much for data execution. I think this may be happened by the complier of Dev-C++(for compatibility). I am using C++ builder2009 for RAD. And this is said not suooprt Lambda expression. My computer is too limited for Visual C++ studio being installed ,which is supposed to support lambda expression.
Can anyone with kindness tell me which complier can be used for lambda expression?