Subject: [Boost-users] [serialiization] Database archive
From: Pascal Kesseli (pascal_kesseli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-02 07:00:49

Hi everyone

Currently, I am planning to apply the boost serialization library to my
entity objects for allowing me to serialize them to XML for transmission
over SOAP. I would also very much appreciate the possibility to store these
entities in a relational database, if possible without any additional
effort. Thinking of this, the possibility of creating an sqlite
implementation of the archive class came to my mind.

Is the archive interface suitable for such a task, thinking of issues like
primary key management and so on? Or does such an implementation already
exist?

Thank you for any recommendations and best regards

Pascal