Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::pool
From: Diederick C. Niehorster (dcnieho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-02 22:08:14

Hi Stefan,

In that case, wouldn't (shouldn't) it be possible to request a
re-review of libraries alreayd accepted, provided there is good
reason? In other words, as standards evolve, is there a mechanism by
which libraries no longer up to par can be removed from
boost/deprecated/marked as no longer officially endorsed, something
like that (I can see that simply removing them would make people
depending on them very unhappy).

Best,
Dee