Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Library failing
From: Mathew Benson (mathew.benson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-07 12:16:50

Don't know. I just mean when I try:

printf("%08x\n",&boost::asio::placeholders::error);

It prints 0. This confirms the "Access violation" error that Visual C++
displays. When I try compiling it as a monolithic build without libraries,
it displays the expected address and does not crash.

I already stepped into non-static functions and it works just fine. Its
just the static functions and attributes that fail.