Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BGL - parallel/distributed
From: Ondrej Sluciak (ondrej.sluciak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-09 08:29:00

Ok, I tried the simplest possible example, but just didn't figure out
where the problem is. I am on windows, mpich2 installed, all boost libs
correctly compiled with mpi, but if I do something like

#include <boost/graph/use_mpi.hpp>
#include <boost/graph/distributed/selector.hpp>
#include <boost/graph/distributed/adjacency_list.hpp>
#include <boost/graph/distributed/mpi_process_group.hpp>

void main(){
using namespace boost;
typedef
adjacency_list<vecS,distributedS<graph::distributed::mpi_process_group,
vecS>, directedS> Graph;

Graph g(4);

};

I always get linking problems like:
Error 7 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
boost::graph::distributed::synchronize(class
boost::graph::distributed::mpi_process_group const &)"
(?synchronize_at_distributed@graph_at_boost@@YAXABVmpi_process_group_at_123@@Z)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall boost::adjacency_list<struct
boost::vecS,struct boost::distributedS<class
boost::graph::distributed::mpi_process_group,struct boost::vecS,struct
boost::defaultS>,struct boost::directedS,struct
boost::no_property,struct boost::no_property,struct
boost::no_property,struct boost::listS>::~adjacency_list<struct
boost::vecS,struct boost::distributedS<class
boost::graph::distributed::mpi_process_group,struct boost::vecS,struct
boost::defaultS>,struct boost::directedS,struct
boost::no_property,struct boost::no_property,struct
boost::no_property,struct boost::listS>(void)"
(??1?$adjacency_list_at_UvecS@boost@@U?$distributedS_at_Vmpi_process_group_at_distributed@graph_at_boost@@UvecS_at_4@UdefaultS_at_4@@2_at_UdirectedS@2_at_Uno_property_at_2@U52_at_U52@UlistS_at_2@@boost@@QAE_at_XZ)
boostTest2.obj

I think I have included all the necessary libs (including mpi.lib from
mpich directory), so I still don't understand where is the problem. Does
anyone tried distributed graph class?