Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Schultes and Sanders Contraction Hierarchies Routing
From: Tobias Columbus (t.columbus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 03:41:39

Hi everybody,

I have some very simple, non-generic implementation of contraction
hierarchies for boost graph.
In about 2-3 weeks, I would like to develop it further and try to
generalize it, but this would be the first time for me to develop
generic algorithms, so it might happen I need some help :D

Regards
Tobias Columbus

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 02:40:05 pm Andrew Sutton wrote:
> > Has anyone looked at supporting Drs Schultes and Sanders
Contraction
> > Hierarchies Routing using Boost Graph?
> >

> No. For some reason, good results in graph algorithms don't filter
down to
> us too quickly :)
>

> > If Andrew, Jeremiah or others have time to look at some of the
papers, I
> > would be interested in your thoughts on supporting this or even
knowing that
> > BGL might be the wrong tool to implement this with.
> >

> I only have time to give the paper a very brief look this morning,
but it
> seems like it might be feasible to reproduce this with the BGL.
However,

--
Tobias Columbus