Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Schultes and Sanders Contraction Hierarchies Routing
From: Stephen Woodbridge (woodbri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 13:24:16

Hi Tobias,

I would be interested in see the code you have developed so far. I have
been working with Ashraf (CC'd) who was 2009 GSoC student. We have an
OpenSource project http://opengraphrouter.sourceforge.net/ and we are
very interested in this algorithm. Our goals are to create an commercial
grade OpenSource router along with the tools needed to import road
network datasets into the router.

I'm not sure how much help we will be making your code generic but we
would be interesting in contributing if we can and certainly in using
the code which would imply testing and reporting issues we run into.

Best regards,
   -Stephen Woodbridge