Subject: [Boost-users] Problems installing Boost/Linking probs
From: Hanno Jung (hanno.jung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-13 06:16:27

Hi everybody,

I used the Installer for Boost (v 1.39) since download servers for 1.40 seem
not to work.
I chose the variants for vc 2005 and vc 2008 (both are installed) + the
regex part.

I added "C:\Programme\boost\boost_1_39\lib" as an additional library path
like mentioned in the getting started guide.
Now I try to build the example "Link your program to a Boost Library" from
the guide.

But i always get an error.

"fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden:
"boost/regex.hpp": No such file or directory"

But the the directory is there and contains regex.hpp.

Anyone may help me get this working?

Greets