Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost statechart - usingdeep_history/shallow_history with custom reactions
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-16 14:31:52

Just so that I understand the mechanism, basically I have to transit
into the initial state child-state-A1 , and deep_history will know
that it actually needs to go through child-state-A2 on its way there.
correct?

<http://www.boost.org/libs/statechart/doc/reference.html#ClassTemplatedeep_history>

No, the template parameter you pass to sc::deep_history is the *default*
*state*, which is entered when no history information is available. If
history information is available, then the last exited child-state of
parent-state-A is entered. Whether or not the default state also happens to
be the initial state is irrelevant.

HTH,

--
Andreas Huber