Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] changes in 1_40
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-18 15:29:09

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:19 AM, Meththa <meththa82_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that the Graph library has changed in the new version, though
> the documentation and the examples have not been updated. I am trying to use
> the fruchterman_reingold algorithm. I am confused as to the new parameters
> topology, origin and extent that are passed to the function.
>
> I think topology is given by xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax for a rectangular
> topology.
>
> For the origin, I have used topology.center()
>
> But I am at loss as to what the extent is and what I should assign it. Can
> someone please explain these new parameters and what values are expected.

This is not an answer to the question (I do not know the graph library
yet, although I will need to in the next few months), but please
please please, if you are going to post a non-text email, do not make
your text black. My monitor has a black background, so all I saw was
"Hi," then a big black chunk before the Boost-users mailing list
footer. Please use text mode, or *never* specify a text color, or if
you do specify a text color then specify a background color too so
things like black text does not disappear on a black background...