Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Query regarding compiling BOOST parallel graph library
From: praga (mail2praga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-25 13:45:11

When I did a install I indeed saw the graph_parallel being linked but when I
did an ls I didnt find any extra files. Could you please let me know where I
went wrong?

pragatheeswaran_at_prairiefire boost_1_41_0]$ bjam --with-mpi
--with-graph_parallel install --prefix=~/bin/boostpath/
warning: No toolsets are configured.
warning: Configuring default toolset "gcc".
warning: If the default is wrong, your build may not work correctly.
warning: Use the "toolset=xxxxx" option to override our guess.
warning: For more configuration options, please consult
warning:
http://boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/advanced/configuration.html
...patience...
...patience...
...found 17726 targets...
...updating 3 targets...
common.copy ~/bin/boostpath/lib/libboost_graph_parallel.a
common.copy ~/bin/boostpath/lib/libboost_graph_parallel.so.1.41.0
ln-UNIX ~/bin/boostpath/lib/libboost_graph_parallel.so
...updated 3 targets...

ls output

[pragatheeswaran_at_prairiefire lib]$ ls
libboost_mpi.a libboost_mpi.so.1.41.0 libboost_serialization.so
libboost_mpi.so libboost_serialization.a libboost_serialization.so.1.41.0

Thanks,
Praga.