Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Query regarding compiling BOOST parallel graph library
From: praga (mail2praga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 12:13:06

Thanks for reply.
Actually the problem is I dont have any other libraries in the installed
path other than
libboost_mpi and libboost_serialization. So whenever I try to include
libraries such as libboost_system or libboost_graph_parallel I am getting
errors that those libraries are not found.

I compiled the BOOST using bjam --with-mpi --with-graph_parallel and
installed using command bjam --with-mpi --with-graph_parallel install
--prefix=~/bin/boostpath

I remember seeing the parallel graph libraries while installing in the
command line but I am not sure why they are not there in the installed
path.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Praga.