Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost bimap]- question on use of optionalsorting predicate for set_of declarations
From: Curtis Himel (chimel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-28 02:37:10

"The thing is that you are using the left view of the bimap, and not
the one you have customized. Try using the right view map, it should
work as you expect."

I didn't understand why switching views would work, and it didn't do what I wanted. (I tried it anyway.) If I use the right view, then I'm looking up the multiset ints with a unique short, right? I want to go the other way- I want to look up a sorted range of unique shorts from the right side with a non-unique int from the left side.
I might have misunderstood you, but I don't see how using the right view works there.

Thanks,
Curtis

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Indra Systems, Inc.