Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost lambda for processing std::vector
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-29 20:37:10

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM, CR Koudella <ckoudell_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks for your answer. I see, I am pretty out of time here. I will look
> into phoenix.
> Can you provide an indication as to how you would handle my example with
> phoenix?
> That would be of great help.

First, the docs:
http://boost-spirit.com/dl_docs/phoenix-2/libs/spirit/phoenix/doc/html/index.html

Second, I am not sure what exactly you are wanting done, wanting to
generate {3,1,3,1,3} from {3,3,3} or something? Do you have some
pseudo-code?

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM, CR Koudella <ckoudell_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> PS: If this message doesn't end up in the right thread, I apologize. I
> haven't figured
> out how to reply to the list... Do I have to not user list receive messages
> in a digest,
> but receive them one by one?

You did it correct, and yes, receiving one-by-one is much easier. :)