Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [chrono] New Features + Bug fixes + Updated + documentation
From: Tan, Tom (Shanghai) (TTan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-09 00:40:53

>Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:46:18 +0100
>From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
>Hi,
>
>I'm pleased to annonce the new version of the Boost.Chrono library.
Even if the library is not yet ready for review I wanted to share it
with you.

>For the moment I'm not able to test it on Windows and Mac platforms.
>Could you check if there are some regressions on Windows or on Mac
platforms?

Thanks for continuing this library, I've using Beman's version from the
sandbox mainly for the process_timer class for benchmarking code
efficiency.

I just copied your code from the sandbox and compiled it against the
latest boost trunk version with VC++10 on WinXP sp3, and received
several occurrences of " error C3861: 'INTMAX_C': identifier not found "
among others as attached.

There seems to be missing some macro guards that could guarantee a
correct import of 'INTMAX_C' from boost/cstdint.hpp.