Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Re: ] boost.plot: integrating plotting in a C++ native application: general questions about which tools to use
From: Arman Khalatyan (arm2arm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 05:06:07

Hi,
recently I found very use full CImg library. It is platform
independent (Unix, Windows, MacOS X, *BSD), no extra library needs.
Whole library written in one single CImg.h file.
Easy to use with 2D and 3D support.
The library is under CeCILL License (GPL-compatible).
http://cimg.sourceforge.net/

And for web plots I am using gnuplot+PHP script or
http://code.google.com/apis/visualization/+PHP

Arman.