Subject: [Boost-users] utf8_codecvt_facet
From: Patrick Horgan (phorgan1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-11 04:14:40

utf8_codecvt is in libserialization and in libprogram_options--I thought
it was moving to utility? Is there one supported spot? Is there any
documentation that talks about what to include and link?

The .hpp file is still in boost/detail, boost/archive/detail,
boost/program_options,boost_filesystem/src, and
libs/iostreams/test/detail. Guess it's not cleaned up yet? Or maybe
people didn't want cross dependencies?

Anyway I need to either use it or write one;) I'm not doing
serialization or program_options (yet, who knows, just starting the
project). I also need to be able to be able to deal with UTF-16, I
don't suppose there's a codecvt facet for that, huh?

Patrick