Subject: Re: [Boost-users] multi_index_container assertion after crash
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-24 08:36:30

De: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de Eli Zakashansky [Eli.Zakashansky_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: sábado, 23 de enero de 2010 20:26
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Joaquin hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for you quick response (again!). It is hard to understand what
> is the problem. What I think that the difference between you and I might be
> the fact that I used static linking (with boost lib files) .
>
> In case you fail to run the program again try to use a VC project which can
> be downloaded at https://rcpt.yousendit.com/808014672/0cd55316ab7da75c1c45acf265f9df31
> as baseline (don't forget changing the include folders path).

Your project is for MSVC 9.0, alas I've got MSVC 8.0 here.
I've rebuilt with static linking and the problem persists. Maybe
you can take a look yourself, please find attached the MSVC 8.0
solution, which hopefully you can open with MSVC 9.0
See the same there?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo