Subject: [Boost-users] multi_array: how can I efficiently have a column selected?
From: petros mamales (pmamales_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-29 13:56:13

Hi,
I am a real newbie here, so please excuse the naivity of the question.

I, say, have a 3d array (fortran storage), and want to create a view to it so that I select say:
grid[ indices[
        [range(9,10)]
        [3],
        [range(9,10)] ];

I am not clear on exactly what this creates: from the documentation, I see this creating a 3d view.
Can I use stl-like iterators on this, to use stl type algorithms?

Is there any other repository of examples that would use high-level constructs like this so that I could look into a few examples?

Again, I apologize for the bredth of the question.
Best Regards,
Petros