Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [accumulators] question
From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-14 21:14:56

Eric Niebler wrote:

> On 2/14/2010 9:13 AM, Neal Becker wrote:
>> If I have:
>>
>> typedef accumulator_set<el_t,stats<tag::mean> > accum_t;
>>
>> Is there a way to get the count of the number of samples?
>
> You need to add a dependency on the count feature:
>
> accumulator_set<el_t, stats<tag::mean, tag::count> >
>
> Now you can get the count of samples using the count extractor.
>
> HTH,

Thanks, but before I saw this response, I already tried simply doing
count(accum), without adding the count tag, since it seemed to be part of
the examples shown here: http://www.boost.org/doc
/libs/1_37_0/doc/html/accumulators/user_s_guide.html#
accumulators.user_s_guide.the_statistical_accumulators_library.mean

and it seems to work (compiles, at least).