Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Statechart] Question regarding state_machine event handling
From: Igor R (boost.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 10:27:14

> For various reasons I do not want to use the asynchroneous_state_machine -
> mostly because my application is built around a global event/message handler
> and I do not want to use multiple threads with their necessary synchronization.

Just a little remark: all asynchroneous_state_machine's can use the
same fifo_scheduler running in a single thread. The "outer world"
would communicate to them by posting events, thus no synchronization
is needed inside the async.machines.
(And according to your description, it really seems that
async.machines would better fit you requirements.)