Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [traits/function_types/generic] Can F be called with{a0, ..., aN}?
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-03 09:24:53

Rutger ter Borg <rutger <at> terborg.net> writes:
> Please find attached my take on it. It should work for function pointers,
> function references, member function pointers, and function objects.

Far prettier, as I expected. I suppose one day I will have to learn about
doing this kind of stuff boost preprocessor and MPL.

> Perhaps we can shave it up a bit further and propose to type_traits lib or
> the like..

Yup. I think it is very useful. Though without getting it to work with phoenix
or std::tr1::bind, I think it have limited appeal. I also would guess (though
haven't tested) that the trick fails with boost::function as well.