Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Fusion] is mpl::insert supported for fusion::vector?
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 04:34:30

Christian Holmquist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The following meta program compiles, except for the last (commented) line.
> I expected it to work since it does so for the mpl::vector case.
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?
>

> #include <boost/fusion/container/vector.hpp>
> #include <boost/fusion/adapted/mpl.hpp>

changing this to #include <boost/fusion/include/mpl.hpp> brings in some
missing stuff to make mpl::begin< fusion::vector<> >::type work

> typedef typename mpl::insert<Sequence, itr, T>::type type;
> };

AFAICT insert<> is supposed to work on extensible associative sequences,
maybe a mpl::vector has been extended to support that concept, but a fusion
vector might not be.

HtH,
Cheers,

Rutger