Subject: [Boost-users] Find which boost header
From: Mathijs Romans (mathijs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-27 18:37:32

Hi,

I have trouble finding which header I should use when I want to use a part of
boost. For instance, I wish to use boost::optional but am not entirely sure
which header to use. In the documentation online I can find everything about
boost::optional except which header is recommended. I'm sure it is
boost/optional.hpp or boost/optional/optional.hpp but that's not really my
question.

Am I supposed to just browse through my local boost include dir to find an
appropriate header? Or is there somewhere an overview of which header files are
recommended for boost users?

Thanks,
Mathijs