Subject: [Boost-users] boost::thread 1.40 doesn't build on Sun
From: Conoscenza Silente (abruzzoforteegentile_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-13 11:36:05

Hi All

I found in Sun Solaris machine I have the version 1.40 of boost and not the
last one as I thought.

and each time I try to use a thread with a shared pointer I receive this
message.

"/opt/boost/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp", line 344: Error:
boost::thread::thread(boost::thread&) is not accessible from
boost::move(boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread>).
1 Error(s) detected.

I am trying to use thread using code like this below

boost::shared_ptr< boost::thread > m_ThreadListener( new boost::thread(
funct) );

Do you know a solution for this issue? Reading posts it seems that I should
rebuild the library..
..is this correct or there is some workaround?

Thanks
AFG