Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost/Quickbook] Can't create HTML files
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-05 06:52:15

2010/5/5 Carlos Guimarães <asc2.cemg_at_[hidden]>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build documentation using quickbook. However I can't generate
> a HTML file from quickbook. When I build it, it creates 3 files:
> quickbook.docbook, quickbook.xml and boostbook_catalog.xml. With it, how can
> I create my HTML files?

It looks like the quickbook to boostbook, and boostbook to docbook
stages are running okay, but then the last stage is failing. Do you
get any error messages when running the build? One thing to try is
deleting boostbook_catalog.xml before building, as it doesn't get
updated when you change the settings in user-config.jam.

Also, which operating system/distribution are you using? Can you that
xsltproc, docbook dtd and docbook xsl are installed correctly?

>         : /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh
>         : /usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.2

Can you check the contents of those directories. The first should
contain something like:

VERSION eclipse highlighting images manpages roundtrip tools
catalog.xml extensions html javahelp params slides xhtml
common fo htmlhelp lib profiling template

The second something like:

ChangeLog calstblx.dtd dbcentx.mod dbhierx.mod dbpoolx.mod docbookx.dtd soextblx.dtd
README catalog.xml dbgenent.mod dbnotnx.mod docbook.cat ent

Daniel