Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Is adjacency_iterator not Equality Comparable?
From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 20:07:32

Dear Jeremiah,

> Could you please send a complete program that I can try to compile here?

Please find a minimalist (but different) example in the attachments. I currently do know what's wrong but it's probably still better for my next question to attach the file. Consider the following line in my attached code:

iterator pos = find(begin, end, "3");

I know that this line doesn't compile because the value type of vertex iterator is not necessarily the same as VertexProperties. But, then, is there a simple way to find the vertex iterator that points to "3"? (I mean something as succinct as the above line of code. I DO already know that it's possible to pass an ugly function object to help find(). But, that's far too ugly.)

TIA,
--Hossein