Subject: [Boost-users] [msm] submachine interaction
From: Gordon Smith (spider.karma+boost.org_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-21 12:27:18

Hello -

I've created a state machine in MSM successfully, but cannot figure
out how to interact with a submachine state object.

Using the tutorial machine in "Defining a submachine", can a playlist
be provided to Playing? I'd like to call a constructor, or a 2 stage
init function of Playing, but haven't figure out how.

I could use the "FSM" parameter of the on_entry method of the
submachine to pull the playlist, but it appears that FSM is the
submachine itself (Playing), not the containing machine (Player) as it
is for regular states.

Thanks for you help,
Gordon Smith