Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Sometimes Fails Reading Binary File
From: Robert McCullough (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-15 16:25:54

Hi Steven,

Answers to your questions:
a) it yields different behavior for the same archive.
b) See attached source LegacyMonitorPersistentData.h
c) See attached source PersistentData.h
d) I have not tried that. I will give this a try.
This is what I am testing.
I have this archive file ^Press.dat. that was created once by our customer.
I try to de-serializing using the loadPersistentData() function and it works
sometimes, but about
every third try it throw one of the exceptions.

Thanks,
Robert

Binary