Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MPI] Test fails
From: Miguel Ángel Vázquez (mavazquez.at.cttc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-19 13:53:08

Hello again,

Sorry for the delay I completely forgot about this.

I am using gcc 4.3.3 in Ubuntu 10.04. I downloaded openmpi from ubuntu
repository (1.4.1) and I built Boost mpi with bjam 3.1.16. This
configuration didn't pass all the tests.

I fixed the problem downloading openmpi 1.4.1 and building it from the
scratch and building Boost mpi again. With this configuration all the test
were passed.

Thank you,

Miguel