Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost serialization archive compatibility
From: Markus Henschel (markus.henschel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-24 13:58:28

Thanks for the quick reply. I was wrong abount the class_id. After reading your statement about all archives being backward compatible I digged deeper into the problem and discovered I accidently used a broken build of our app. Sorry for upsetting the apple cart. Boost serialization works fine :) Thanks for the clarification.

Markus Henschel
Lead Programmer

YAGER Development GmbH
www.yager.de