Subject: Re: [Boost-users] using system:error_code
From: Lloyd (lloyd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-06 10:03:26

Thanks for this useful link. I have checked boost::system::error,
boost::asio::error, but could not find a solution to my problem.

I am writing to a file using async_write_some(). If an error occurs, how can
check whether the disk is full or not? A one or two line code will be very
useful.

Thanks a lot,
  Lloyd