Subject: [Boost-users] Boost.Ranges 2.0 algorithms accepting a const reference
From: Stefano Peluchetti (pelux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-08 17:30:20

Hi,

the Boost.Ranges (v 1.43) documentation suggests that for each
algorithm there is a version accepting a reference to a range and a
version accepting a const reference to a range (which in my case would
be useful for the "non-const reference to temporary object problem"
when dealing for example with a
boost::iterator_range<std::vector<double>::iterator> range).

However the code (take for instance the reverse algorithm) does not
seems to include the const reference version.

Am I missing something, is the documentation incorrect, or it has been
decided against the const reference version?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stefano