Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost::interprocess::string problems
From: this_thread (cdail.forums_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-26 15:00:44

Ion Gaztañaga wrote:

> On 26/07/2010 20:00, this_thread wrote:
>
> You are assigning or constructing a string from a null pointer. I think
> interprocess is ok, now it's in your hands ;-)

I think interprocess is okay too. ;) I'm confused about the null pointer
though.. I've printed out m_pShMem, charAllocator, they're both okay...
and it's crashing somewhere in between that initialization and the one call
I have that actually uses a BoostString.

This would be a lot easier if interprocess containers didn't equate to
madness in gdb...