Subject: Re: [Boost-users] QuickBook
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 20:46:27

AMDG

OvermindDL1 wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>> Is my qbk wrong? Also, I could not get the qbk to 'compile' with the
>>> purpose declarative inside article.
>>>

>> It compiles fine for me with the trunk.
>>

> It compiles fine for me on trunk as well, sans the id issue, but if
> you uncomment the line above, it fails to compile, although the
> documentation says that is a supported line.

I did uncomment the purpose and it works okay
as of trunk revision 64649.

> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>> Also, what is the difference between article and the other possible
>>> types, the documentation did not elaborate at all, just listed them...
>>>

> Still curious.

The document types are just propagated to docbook, except that
library is handled by BoostBook, I think.

> Also, what about the man not building issue,

I've never tried building man pages. It's quite possible
that it's been broken at some point. I'll look into it
if I find time.

> and the fop issue? Why
> does the setup sh script try to download a non-existing fop version,
> and why does fop1.0 fail with what boostbook generates for it,
> although fop0.95 works?

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe