Subject: [Boost-users] Boost.Filesystem: question about code conversion for char16_t with version 3
From: Yasuhiro Hara (Yasuhiro.Hara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-01 11:03:00

Hello,

I am studying Boost.Filesystem version 3, but I got a couple of questions. I am wondering if someone helps me to understand version 3.

I saw the reference document and path.hpp header file, I am not sure how to specify a code conversion API for char16_t or char32_t. It looks like only code conversion API between wchar_t and char can be specified. Since version 3 tries to support char16_t and char32_t, I am a little puzzled. I would appreciate if someone helps me to understand how I can use char16_t with version 3.

Best regrads,
/yasu