Subject: Re: [Boost-users] download question: file checksums
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-17 04:14:32

To my knowledge these are not published.

I suspect that there is a general view that since the downloads come from 'known good' sites like Sourceforge and are zipped,
and betas are user tested, the risk of corruption with nasties is small, and so the extra work of checksums isn't worth it, virtuous as they may be.

If you'd like to volunteer to calculate, and there are those who think they would be valuable, it might be added?

My 2p - other opinions?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,