Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Serialization of functors and MPL use
From: Anonymous user (nokiac5eel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-19 13:37:40

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

Actually, I need to create dynamically functosr, because I call a lot of
different methods coming from several classes. I don't want to implement
the operator () inside each object used, because it is not appropriate in
my code (too much classes).

Can you please , give me an example of registration of functors ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.