Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Logos
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-30 11:36:24

is.

OK, point taken - this was just a 'mockup' - the Boost font chosen is a bit
obscure :-(

 I had hoped that someone we could agree the wording and ways of using
logos,
and then do it properly.

Can we get Zoltan on the job?

My view was that we needed logos for

1 Reviewed kosher Boost libraries - the current 'official' logo.

2 Thanks for letting us use Boost - "Powered by Boost". Red to make very
clear it is

3 Libraries in preparation, and in sandbox, but not yet accepted. -
"Prepared for Boost".
(People preparing docs need some sort of placeholder for where the final
logo will go).

I felt we should use RED for the qualifying "Powered by .." "Prepared
for..."

 to make very obvious it isn't (yet) a Boost product.

How can we reach agreement on this issue?

The issue has been aired democratically.

I think someone needs to make a decision. Moderators?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK