Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [netlib] compilation issues with netlib 0.7
From: Glyn Matthews (glyn.matthews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-31 18:16:13

Hi Christian,

On 31 October 2010 18:33, Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi there, when compiling basic tests of netlib 0.7 one has to include
> boost/thread.hpp. A small change is also needed in line of
> parse_uri.hpp[28] from
>
> #if SPIRIT_VERSION > 0x2030

> #if SPIRIT_VERSION >= 0x2030
>
> I'm using Visual Studio 10 Express.

Thanks, I have added an issue of the project's tracker on Github:
http://github.com/cpp-netlib/cpp-netlib/issues/issue/21

> Also the time it takes to compile
> a simple test is very high. I hope this will change with the upcoming
> 0.8 version.

Yes, we're aware of the problems with the compilation time. We don't have
so much resources and I don't think anyone is testing on MSVC 10, so I think
its possible that there may be other issues on this compiler.

> Thanks for making such lib happen. It will be a great addition to boost.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Glyn